New to Mantra
Our high-quality, unique teachers offer a wide variety of yoga classes and styles appropriate for beginner through advanced students. Offering two practice studios, locker rooms, multiple showers, as well as a community lounge, our brand-new facility includes an outdoor patio and abundant parking. We’re proud to offer:
- New to Mantra Special: $25 for 20 days of unlimited yoga
- Heated and non-heated classes
- Beginner yoga workshops
- Private yoga lessons
- Corporate memberships
- Various yoga styles from beginning to advanced
- Full-service juice bar
Take 5 classes and receive $100 in Mantra Bucks when you sign up for Membership! Use your Mantra Bucks at the Juice bar or on retail items!
- Take 10 classes in 20 days and receive a free guest pass for a friend!
Mantra Yoga Pricing
- PurchaseNew to Mantra20 Days for $25 Intro Special
Available for new clients and San Diego County residents only.
- PurchaseMantra Green Membership$115 Monthly ($3.78 per day)
No contract necessary. 30 day notice to cancel.
- PurchaseMantra Gold Membership$149 Monthly ($4.80 per day)
No contract necessary. 30 day notice to cancel.
- Purchase Single drop in$20
- Purchase10 Class Pack$170 ($17 per class)
- Purchase20 Class Pack$280 ($14 per class)
- Purchase30 Class Pack$390 ($13 per class)
- Purchase1 Month Unlimited$159
One time only purchase
- Purchase6 Month Unlimited $625 ($3.42 per day)
- Purchase1 Year Unlimited$1,150 ($3.15 per day)
Full Time Students/Military/Seniors 55 years and above. (Valid ID/documentation required at time of purchase).
- PurchaseSingle drop in$17
- Purchase10 class pack$150 ($15 per class)
- Purchase20 class pack$260 ($13 per class)
- PurchaseMantra Membership$105 Monthly ($3.45 per day)No contract necessary. 30 day notice to cancel.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMProgram Overview
- Discounted rates each following month
- Same Discounts for Spouse & Dependents
- The member organization must have at least five active members for the members to continue to receive benefits.
- When signing up, employees must present identification, ID must be in the form of a business card, Company ID, or a pay stub.
- Mantra Yoga and Juice Bar will automatically deduct the reduced monthly payment from your credit/debit card or checking account.
- To sign up, visit the studio for the Mantra Auto Pay Membership application, which includes the Terms and Conditions.
Mantra Hot Fusion (60 mins)
Ready to sweat and detoxify? Mantra Hot Fusion perfectly combines the art of hot yoga with breath to movement flow. Experience more stillness, challenge your balance, and grow your practice to new heights with this cleansing and meditative class. Stretch, breathe, flow, sweat...this class has it all for a one of a kind yoga experience. Bring a towel and hydrate before class! All levels welcome.View Class Schedule
Mantra 1 Beginner Flow Yoga (60 mins)
Mantra Yoga Level 1 is a Vinyasa class geared toward the beginner. The class is energizing, challenging and has a meditative quality. Mantra Level 1 highlights the basics of the asana, meditation and practice. Expect to move, breathe, and leave transformed! Learn a strong foundation that will leave you inspired and ready step into your next class with confidence and ease. All levels are welcome but crafted to fit beginners.View Class Schedule
Mantra Level 2 Heated Flow (60 mins)
Ready for the next level? Mantra Level 2 class is a challenging yet meditative heated vinyasa class. Build strength and flexibility as you delve deeper into your practice. You will learn more advanced postures as well as enjoy a moving meditation as you flow seamlessly between asanas. Expect to move, sweat, breathe, strengthen, and leave feeling transformed.View Class Schedule
Mantra Gentle Yoga (60 Mins)
This class is gentle on the joints. There is no adverse pressure placed on the shoulders, wrists, neck or spine; however, there is an incredible emphasis put on breathing and the movement of the spine with the breath. That generates an incredible amount of heat, energy and focus. Even though this glass is gentle on the joints, it is a powerful and energetic class. Come to your mat, show up with an open mind and work toward a healthy expression of your potential.View Class Schedule
Mantra Yin Deep Relaxation (60 mins)
Mantra Yin Yoga is slow paced, non-heated class. Postures are held for comparatively long periods of time-five minutes or longer per pose is typical. Yin Yoga poses apply moderate stress to the connective tissues—the tendons, fascia, and ligaments—with the aim of increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility. This class is great for all levels.View Class Schedule
Mantra Sculpt Heated Flow (60 mins)
95º, Vinyasa with weights
Mantra Yoga sculpt uses resistance training with weights to sculpt and tone your body as you stretch and move through your yoga postures, discover a creative flow and a great way to incorporate weight training and cardio for transformational results. All levels are welcomeView Class Schedule
New to Yoga
Whether you’re new to yoga entirely, or just to hot yoga, Mantra is dedicated to creating a deeply supportive and welcoming experience.
New to Yoga Tips
- Arrive early and take time to acclimate to the environment.
- Try not to eat anything an hour before class; or stop by our Juice Bar before or after class to refuel.
- Dress comfortably in form-fitting clothes, no socks or shoes in the room.
- Hydrate before, during and after class.